Products and ApplicationsMEDACT-H 7
The MEDACT-H 7 bed - column jack, is a manually controlled, hermetically sealed, single-action hydraulic pump with sliding piston rod (plunger). Upon installation in the support column of the stretcher, it is intended for the height adjustment of the patient.
The advantages of the MEDACT-H 7 hydraulic bed - column jack are:
- Complete independence from electric power.
- Simple operation.
- The attachment dimensions of the jack are identical to the widely used dimensions of standard production hydraulic jacks from other manufacturers.
- The design of the jack allows loading of force, which acts off the vertical axis of the jack.
- Easy installation. The design of the hydraulic bed jack ensures it is self supporting (it need not be installed in a supporting column).
- Maintenance-free and noiseless operation.
As standard, it is made in modifications with a stroke of 330 mm.