MEDACT H - 1.200.0
The MEDACT-H 1 bed jack, is a manually controlled, hermetically sealed, single-action hydraulic pump with sliding piston rod (plunger). It is designed for the height adjustment of:
- nhospital beds, including children´s beds.
- stretchers and therapeutic couches.
The advantages of the MEDACT – H 1 hydraulic bed jack are:
- Complete independence from electric power.
- Easy installation and operation.
- Maintenance-free and noiseless operation.
- It enables work operations in any position while maintaining the declared technical specifications.
- If necessary, the fork attachment makes it easy for the manufacturer of hospital beds to flexibly replace electric drives.
|Working tilt [°]||360|
|Tread angle [°]||45|