MEDACT H - 1.200.05
MEDACT-H 1.200.05 jack for height adjustment:
- hospital beds
- transport beds and therapeutic beds
- chairs and transport chairs
- other furniture applications where height adjustment is desired
The advantages of the MEDACT-H hydraulic jack are:
- Long service life.
- Factory adjustable lowering speed.
- Modifications on customer’s request.
- Independence from electricity.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Maintenance-free and noiseless operation.
- Enables working within the range of 360° tilt, i.e. any position, while preserving all functions and benefits.
- The method and dimensions of the jack mounting are according to the type standard of the hydraulic and electric jacks of the furniture segment.
- Verified by customers around the world.
MEDACT-H 1.200.05 is a manually operated, hermetically sealed, single-acting, hydraulic jack with linear movement of the piston rod (plunger).