MEDACT H - 4.400.1
MEDACT-H 4.400.1 jack for mounting in the supporting column:
- bathroom cranes
- transport beds
- chairs and transport chairs
- for furniture applications for loads < 2000 N
The advantages of the MEDACT-H hydraulic bed jack are:
- Long service life.
- Factory adjustable lowering speed.
- Modifications on customer’s request.
- Independence from electricity.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Maintenance-free and noiseless operation.
- Enables working within the range of 360° tilt, i.e. any position, while preserving all functions and benefits.
- The method and dimensions of the jack mounting are according to the type standard of the hydraulic and electric jacks of the furniture segment.
- Verified by customers around the world.
MEDACT-H 4.400.1 is a manually operated, hermetically sealed, single-acting, hydraulic jack with linear movement of the piston rod (plunger).
|Tread angle [°]||30|